Construction Phase Services
We will always maintain a competent staff at project sites to coordinate and provide general direction of the work in progress.
- There will always be an established on-site organization and line of authority in carrying out the overall plan.
- Establish procedures for coordination among the Project Representatives, the A/E Consultants, Trade Contractors, The Zenith Group, LLC and the various Governmental agencies and Utility companies who will participate in the Project.
- Weekly meetings will be held for budget and schedule process updates and coordination meetings for all aspects (trade contractor interaction, state and governmental agencies, owner’s representatives and architect/engineer consultants)
- We will provide regular monitoring of the schedule as construction progresses. All potential variances between scheduled and probably completion dates will be identified. We will review the schedule for work not started or incomplete and recommend to the Project Representatives and Trade Contractors adjustments in the Schedule to meet the probable completion date. Provide summary reports of each, monitoring and documentation all changes in the schedule.
- The Zenith Group, LLC will coordinate the Work of all Trade Contractors through final completion and acceptance of the Projects by the Project Representatives including final completion of punch list items to ensure all Work has been performed in accordance with the Contract Documents.
- Once the Subcontractor is selected The Zenith Group, LLC shall prepare Contracts for signing and collect required Insurance Certificates and Hold Harmless Agreements.
- In implementing the Project Closeout portion, we will coordinate “Hands On” training and integration of user staff during the final stages of construction to ensure, not only an understanding of systems, but create a level of comfort for user personnel to successfully maintain the facility.